Good Night Wishes For HIm

61. “I want to cool you off with ice, then make you hot all over, so you have a great night!”

62. “Great kiss this morning. Hope you can finish what you started …”

63. “Bring whipped cream for dessert tonight. I’m dessert!”

64. “No movies I want to see. Other ideas for what we can do in the dark tonight?”

happy birthday dad quotes

65. “When I say GOOD night, I actually want you to be a GOOD boy at night. So don’t think about any girl except me. Good night handsome.”

66. “Just like yesterday when I found you. I never knew this love would grow this gorgeous! I owe you all of me for being with me till now. Good night.”

67. “I knew you were the very one for me when this started. Now I am reaping the fruit of that belief! I will love you a lifetime. Good night!”

68. “I never deserved to be loved this much. Your love for me is more than what fate has brought. I can’t just explain how great this is. Thanks for loving me. Good night.”

69. “I’m wishing “Good Night” to the man who make my life bright every day and every moment.”

anniversary quotes for sister

70. “When lying on the bed, I look at the shining stars. Then I always think about that bright one (you) I have in my life. Good Night!”

71. “I just want you to know that my love for you is very sure. It started when I first saw you and will grow endlessly until I die. GN, my husband.”

72. “Nobody’s right till somebody’s wrong. Nobody’s weak till somebody’s strong. Nobody’s lucky till love comes along. Nobody’s lonely till somebody’s gone. I love and miss you tonight, dear Husband!”

73. “You are sweeter than any sweets in this world. Thank you for being in my life, my dear husband. Good Night!”

74. “Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. I love you.”

birthday quotes for younger brother

75. “My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying Good night and Sweet dreams to my great Husband!”

76. “Being away from you, this night is going to be soaked in sorrow. Baby I can’t wait to be drenched in your hugs tomorrow. Good night, husband.”

77. “Many days, years come and go. But my love for you will always grow. Good Night.”

78. “The silence of this night is broken by the beautiful thumping reverie of my heart beating for you and only you. Good night my husband.”

79. “I couldn’t sleep until I told you how much I missed you. Goodnight, my love.”

80. “Do you know how wonderful it feels to go to bed each day and know. That you are mine and I am yours? – Have a restful night, my husband.”

good night sms for girlfriend

81. “You mean the world to me, don’t forget that. Goodnight and sweet dreams, dear hubby.”

82. “I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night, dear husband!”

83. “Our love is like a Polaroid camera – it is vintage, trendy, sexy and cool all combined into something so timeless. Good night, dear husband.”

84. “Everyday I love you more than I did the day before. I can’t image how I could possibly love you more than I do but somehow every day I manage it. I can’t wait for tomorrow to love you more again.”

85. “I don’t mind having even the scariest nightmares, as long as I am woken up by you. Good night dear husband.”

86. “Tiny stars are shining bright, it´s time for me to say goodnight. So close your eyes & snuggle up tight. I am wishing you sweet dreams tonight!”

lover good morning messages

87. “Dream a dream tonight as you sleep; Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep; May all of your dreams and wishes come true; Because I couldn’t find a better friend like you! Good Night!”

88. “When you MAKE a commitment, you create hope; And when you KEEP a commitment, you create trust. I wish you a Good Night, my faithful friend!

89. “Whenever you have a dream inside your heart, never let it go. Because dreams are tiny seeds, from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream tonight. Good night.”

90. “We never get, what we want. We never want what we get. We never have, what we like. We never like, what we have. Still we live, still we love, still we hope. Good night!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Things To Say To Her