Cheesy Things To Say To Her

1. “You set my blood on fire! Only you could look so sexy, even in the most regular clothes.”

2. “Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.”

3. “Staying away from you is a total torture. I couldn’t wait to see you today!”

4. “If it were up to me to rearrange alphabets, I would keep U and I together.”

birthday quotes for mother

5. “Your smile always makes my heart skip a beat. You’re beautiful!”

6. “You make me believe in miracles. How else could a guy like me end up with an angel like you?”

7. “Babe, you are my dream girl, and as my parents always say, never give up on your dreams.”

8. “You look drop-dead gorgeous! Let’s not go out today!”

9. “They say love gives you wings but is that why I am in seventh heaven?”

happy anniversary both

10. “I pray that God gives you all my share of happiness and gives me all your share of pain. I never want to see you sad. Ever!”

11. “You have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.”

12. “A day without you feels like a year and a day with you passes in seconds, my dear.”

13. “You are like a summer day – warm, beautiful, and precious.”

14. “Is it hot in here or is it just you?”

15. “You are the reason I believe there is a heaven.”

happy birthday to my husband quotes

16. “If being with you is a dream, I don’t want to wake up ever again.”

17. “If loving you was against the law, I’d be happy to spend the rest of my life in prison.”

18. “You give this dress a new look – you’re mind-blowing beautiful.”

19. “When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.”

20. “You are so beautiful; my heart aches when I look at you.”

good night my husband

21. “You’re so beautiful that I can’t take my eyes off you.”

22. “You are on my mind every second of the day. But if you want, you can be IN my house right now.”

23. “Your mind is sexy, your walk is sexy, your eyes are sexy! You’re like an incarnation of Venus herself.”

24. “I would climb a thousand miles just to see you smile.”

25. “Ah! You look stunning today!”

26. “Wow! You ARE gorgeous in every sense of the word!”

27. “You make my heart race without doing a thing.”

good morning wishes for her

28. “Love is sweet when it’s new, Love is sweeter when it’s true, but sweetest when the one loving is you.”

29. “You + Me = Happiness Forever!”

30. “I look at you, and I can’t help thinking what does such a wonderful woman see in a man like me?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night Wishes For HIm